Many users reported that they are getting Error message 2106F when they are trying to boot to Windows or some problem with ssd on their macbook or iMac.
First of all you need to backup your Mac with some hard disk or some portable device then you need to proceed to these solution. If you don’t backup you will loose your all data.
#1. Boot from Macintosh HD disk
Reboot holding alt to see if you get a list of disks to boot from, if ‘Macintosh HD’ or a similar (Mac boot disk) appears select that & continue to see if it boots.
#2. Try connecting via ethernet if possible for internal recovery error
Internet Recovery requires a good connection to the internet & sometimes Wi-Fi isn’t good enough. Reboot holding cmd+alt+r to start Internet recovery. Keep trying go that error appears, sometimes it can take ages & multiple attempts. Try another network if you have access to another one.
Also try just cmd+R to see if the built in recovery works at all.
#3 .Try recovering with some another’s Mac
If you can’t get ‘internet’ or ‘standard’ recovery to start another option is to get the OS via another Mac. Download a suitable OS from the store & use that to repair/ examine/ backup after making an installer via but for that you will need some other Mac And suitable cables then Create a bootable installer for macOS – Apple Support or Diskmakerx.com .
Connect the computers to each other
Make sure you have latest version of macOS that macOS high Sierra.
- If both computers are using macOS Sierra or later, just make sure that they’re near each other and have Wi-Fi turned on.
- Or connect them using target disk mode and the appropriate cable or adapter. Then start up up your old computer in target disk mode.
- Or connect your new Mac to a Time Machine backup of your old Mac.
#4 safe mode
- Enter the safe mode.
- Then click on macOS install option.
- Click the disk to which you want to get recover.
- You will able to restore your Mac
#5. Contact Apple care
In the end of my every article I recommend my users to contact apple care
Hopefully your problem must be solved with “Error code 2106F: Mac Internet recovery error”.