If you are new to IOS 11 you might get the problem of getting blacks screen where spinning wheel will get appeared. Your iPhone 8 or older iPhones also sometimes get unresponsive frequently. The problem is with most of the ios 11 users. this article will help you to solve the problem step by step.
#1. Steps to follow :
- First, you need to unplug your iPhone from the connector.
- Hold down the POWER button and the VOLUME DOWN button at the same time.
- The screen should power off. Don’t worry it’s just forced power off.
- connect your iPhone to the computer.
#2. If your problem is solved then you don’t have to follow steps :
- Go to www.icloud.com.
- Click Find my iPhone.
- Â Click DEVICES on the upper bar of the menu.
- Click your iPhone and press next.
- After that Click “remove from account” from the options available.
- Go to your iTunes, and do a restore.
The above practice can also be done onÂ iPhone 7 black screen spinning.
#3. Hard Restart your iPhone
To Hard Reset your iPhone x or 8, You need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Press Volume Up
Quickly press and release the Volume Up button.
Step 2: Press Volume Down
Quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
Step 3: Press and hold Side Button
Press and hold the Side button (Sleep/Wake button) till you see the Apple logo.
This will solve your problem “iPhone X type Error”.
#4. Check For Software updates
Check for a Software update on your iPhone X or 8. The main cause of getting green line is some software glitch and Apple recently launched iOS 11.1.
To check for a Software update, go to settings > general > Software update. If you have latest Software update don’t worry just follow other solutions.
Summing up :
We are actually doing forced switch off and bring the iPhone to the recovery mode to restore the brick iPhone.This method does not harm your phone at all but you are just asking iPhone to go into recovery mode to start to restore process.
Hope this article solves your problem.