Ever wondered hide or turn off notification previews in ios11 on your iPhone or iPad? which is the latest update by the apple.Hide or turn off notifications on iOS 11 is really important in terms of privacy and not letting anyone to peak to your private messages. Hiding previews may be really messy for many users but in this article I will explain how to turn off lock screen notification of individual apps and as a whole.
Ios 11 is really fast, simple, secure and provide users with best security and lets users to customise lock screen previews and lets turn off or hide lock screen notifications.
How to hide or turn off lock screen notifications in iOS 11
- Go to setting App on your iPhone.
- Select the App which you wan to turn off or hide notification preview or lock screen preview on your iPhone or iPad.
- Lets say you want to turn of notification of the “Clash of clans” App.
- Then hit notifications.
- Here by me I have turned off which means no notifications will show up either on lock screen or notification panel or banner or pop up on your iPhone or iPad to hide notifications.
- If you only want to turn off lock screen notification you just have to hide or turn off “Show on Lock screen”.
How to turn off Lock screen notifications by going through “notifications” option in setting
- Go to settings .
- Then got to notificationsÂ on your iPhone or iPad.
- You will two options one notification preview and other options will be Apps which you have installed.(notification preview will discussed later).
- Here we again go to “Clash of Clans”. Here you will see the Off believe the clash of clans, this is because I have turned “off” notificationsÂ on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then again hit “show on lock screen” option and turn off.
How to hide notifications Preview in iOS 11 on iPhone or iPad.
- Go to settingÂ to hide notifications in iOS 11.
- Go to “notifications” in setting.
- Then hit “notifications preview”Â on your iPhone or iPad.
- Just tick the never to hide your notification preview in iOS 11.
All your notification previews will hided and no one will able to see your messages previews which may be annoying sometimes.This is a heavy threat to your privacy, particularly if you’re married! Well, there is a thanks to close up this notification from your Lock Screen in iOS ten. it’s pretty straightforward and straightforward with simply a number of faucets here and there. Check the guide below for complete details.
The above screen shots are of latest iOS 11 and 100% working.
Thats all you have to do.